SoCo delivers fuel by way of truck to marine vessels in San Diego Harbor and Mission Bay.
We serve Harbor Cruise Ships, Mega Yachts, Fishing Boats, and Research Vessels.
SoCo has a very good safety rating. In fact, many organizations, like the Department of Fish and Wildlife, have used SoCo as a point of reference in their training.
SoCo regularly attends trainings with the Coast Guard and carries the Coast Guard Certificate of Inspection.
- United States Coast Guard approved Operations Manual – reviewed annually with the Coast Guard
- California Fish and Wildlife approved Mobile Facility Response Plan – with annual tabletop drill (emergency response training)
- Port of San Diego Tidelands Use and Occupancy Permit – required for deliveries in San Diego Harbor
- San Diego Fire Permits and Annual Inspections- required for all marine delivery sites
- California State Lands Commission conducts annual inspections of SoCo training records, marine delivery notifications and fueling documents
Those SoCo personnel involved in marine deliveries: managers, dispatchers and drivers – all have received extensive marine operations and emergency response training.
Allow us the opportunity to conveniently serve you on the water!
Dana Aldrich, El Cajon Plant ManagerMessage Me