The spectrum of job opportunities at SoCo ranges from entry-level to upper management. We offer a variety of benefits for eligible team members and are committed to providing a positive and safe work environment.
The SoCo Group is always seeking qualified petroleum distribution drivers for multiple shifts Class A or B Full Time for our offices throughout Southern California.
- Must have a Valid California Commercial Driver’s license with hazardous material and tanker endorsement.
- Current MVR detailing driving record within Company standards – Driving record must be clean
- 1 year of driving experience
- Meet Department of Transportation physical and medical requirements
- Pass a criminal background check and able to be granted security clearance.
- Pass substance abuse screening and agree to random substance abuse screening as required by Company Policy.
- Understand the geographic layout for which you will be assigned; Los Angeles / Orange / Riverside / San Diego / Imperial County and surrounding areas.
- Excellent pay & benefits. All applications must have a current DMV driving record attached.
Please download and complete application.